Sexual Reboot Forum › 8 reasons why premature ejaculation happens
This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Daniel 4 years, 5 months ago.
October 17, 2013 at 11:26 pm #15632
the article below is taken from herballove.com and shows why premature ejaculation happens
1. Depletion of the serotonin level in the brain and spine interneurons that modulate the switch of the brain’s autonomous function from the parasympathetic bioelectrical recharging to the sympathetic “Fight or Flight” that is “Premature Ejaculation or Erection Withdrawal” in sexual functions. Deficiency of serotonin triggers over-conversion of dopamine/norepinephrine to adrenalin (epinephrine) for sympathetic “Fight and Flight” including mood swings, anxiety, stress, hypertension, and fatigue. It also produces ADD and ADHD.
2. Depletion of the brain and synaptic acetylcholine level essential for nervous communication, sensing and parasympathetic energy recharging to the associated organs including the sex organs in the erection state.
Deficiency of acetylcholine results in impotency and weak erection that triggers premature ejaculation when you have to “exercise” your PC/prostate muscles to assist your erection. It also deactivates the liver, adrenal and testicular functions resulting in deficiency of Nitric Oxide (the erection neurotransmitter), DHEA, androstenedione and testosterone. This will cause the deficiency of hormones in the brain, resulting in male menopause symptoms.
3. Depletion of Dopamine in the brain will kill the brain/pituitary-testicular and -thyroid functions. As a result, you will experience testosterone deficiency, lose your manhood, shrink your penis, and lose your confidence.
4. Abrasion of the prostate ejaculation ducts and neuromuscular endings results in instant ejaculation urgency upon erection and immediate ejaculation upon stimulation via vision, hearing, touching or vaginal penetration when the serotonin is extremely low. It also inflates the prostate size and weakens the prostate’s seminal emission and urinary control. Generally, it may take 3-12 months to repair the damaged nervous endings while shrinking an enlarged prostate can be done in one month.
5. Over-Masturbation helps your prostate develop excessive testosterone and DHT receptors that trap too much testosterone and DHT to heat up your prostate for sexual urgency.
6. Frequent over-ejaculation has trained the prostate for intuitive ejaculation reflexion, like the intuitive responsive training of martial arts that promotes the brain’s sympathetic responses to the input of the vagus nerves.
7. Over-secretion of pre-cum by the bulborethral glands – pre-cum contains Prostaglandin E-2 that stimulates ripening or opening of the ejaculation duct/valve as it does for a pregnant women’s cervix during labor. My personal experience is: eliminating or reducing pre-cum can prolong lovemaking to 2 or 3 hours or have multiple orgasms without ejaculation. To prolong an erection for 2 or 3 hours, it requires a lot of hormones (DHEA, androstenedione, testosterone and estrogen) and neurochemicals to burn; otherwise, the penis will go numb and limp after one hour.
Note: Practicing PC muscular exercises will stimulate the bulborethral glands to produce more pre-cum and thus, trigger the prostate’s ejaculation duct/valve to ripen (open) for ejaculation of semen. This exercise is good for women, but bad for men.
8. Underproduction of prostaglandin E-1 (PGE-1) due to depletion of neurochemicals and hormones – PGE-1 relaxes the penile spongy tissues and enhances the parasympathetic nervous action for a hard erection that blocks the urethral/prostate sensory nerves and seals off the ejaculation duct/valve. PGE-1 can cause a long, hard erection that blocks the penile/prostate nervous transmission and numb the entire penis for several hours without ejaculation if there is a deficiency of PGE-2 or pre-cum, or an insufficient seminal pressure (less or no semen) exerted by the seminal vesicles. My personal experience is: It is very easy to numb the penis for hours by PGE-1 when the bulborethral glands won’t discharge pre-cum into the urethra. Thus, the urethral and glans sensory nerves are blackened out by the hard erection!There is another way that you can stop porn addiction, chronic masturbation and recover your sexual health without fighting it with willpower. With the right mindset you won't even relapse. You can learn more about the recovery program hereOctober 17, 2013 at 11:40 pm #15633
i think the point mentioned about damaged nerve endings is what i may have gotten from overmasturbation. 3-12 months is not surprising given that nerve damage always seems to take a very long time to heal. e.g spinal cord injury.October 17, 2013 at 11:48 pm #15634
The three main reasons I would say is:
1. Acetylcholine deficiency leading to weak erection which then leads to overstimulation in attempt to induce an erection thus causing premature ejaculation.
2. Excessive PGE-2 which causes precum to secrete early. If you can stop precum, you can stop premature ejaculation.
3. Low serotonin leading to dopamine over conversion to adrenaline. Adrenaline results in the body’s “fight or flight” reaction which includes premature ejaculation.December 18, 2013 at 10:40 pm #24099
Thank you for this post.
Regarding Point number 7 – How would you reduce pre-cum or PGE-2?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.