A woman with a Sx problem needs your help!

Sexual Reboot Forum A woman with a Sx problem needs your help!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Isiah 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #16268


    Hi everyone,

    I’m new to this site, but I have a serious problem, and I’d like to hear from others who have experienced this, particularly women. I don’t want to go into my life history, but I’ll give you an idea of my general problem. I’m 26 now, and I have a severe sexual arousal disorder. I rarely get arroused, and I haven’t been fully aroused during sex since I was 18. I don’t know why this happens to me, but I can’t get wet. If I do get wet, it won’t last very long, and I typically have dry and a bit painful sex. I can masturbate on my own, and I can orgasam, but I know it’s not a perfect orgasm.

    When I first started having sexual experiences everything was fine (I was 1, then I had a boyfriend when I was 19, who I knew I wasn’t attracted to from the start and I couldn’t get arroused with him. Every man since then, I’ve never felt anything sexual. At times I do get arroused, but then when we reach the bedroom nothing happens to me. I had an amazing childhood, so none of this stems back to that time. By now, I believe it’s psychological. I think I have a block ever since that first guy.

    Please help me. I’ve never spoken to anyone about this. I feel frustrated and ashamed. What herbal treatments can I take? Would getting on birth control help me? I’ve never been on that. Thank you, I appreciate your help in advance! Oh yes, and by the way I have never been on anti-depressants nor am I depressed at all. I have a great life otherwise. I want to fix this problem.

    There is another way that you can stop porn addiction, chronic masturbation and recover your sexual health without fighting it with willpower. With the right mindset you won't even relapse. You can learn more about the recovery program here



    welcome to the forum and hopefully you will overcome this problem asap

    my suggestion would be to go to a doctor and see what he / she says

    have you done so?

    as far as herbal supplements go.. look up some info on l-histidine

    this amino acid is the exact opposite of l-methionine which i still can’t get hold of now due to money problems which should supposedly help my premature ejaculation

    l-histidine will make you more sensitive so it’s said, maybe it’s worth a try

    good luck



    [MOD EDIT: URL Removed]

    [MOD EDIT: URL Removed]

    [MOD EDIT: URL Removed]

    [MOD EDIT: URL Removed]

    [MOD EDIT: URL Removed]

    Incase you haven’t read those as yet.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.