Sexual Reboot Forum › Probiotics – Good Bacteria
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Hosea 5 years, 11 months ago.
September 14, 2013 at 9:18 am #3077
These seem to be awesome. First heard of it on a health show (Alternative health by Valerie Saxion) and I’ve started researching it’s goodness which seem to be many.
1. Relieve chronic indigestion. When you’ve tried everything and nothing has worked, it could be your probiotics. Probiotics will make your digestion more efficient, enhance lactose digestion, break down undigested foods, including those tough carbohydrates. In the end, probiotics relieve cramping and bloating.
2. Relieve IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), inflammatory bowel, colitis, Crohn’s Disease, and gastroenteritis.
3. Reduce flatulence. If you have a bad gas problem, try probiotics first.
4. Maintain the proper colon pH. We’ve talked about pH a lot. The pH of the body should be slightly alkaline. However, your colon should be acidic. Probiotics are the key to proper colon pH.
5. Relieve constipation. Probiotics decrease the transit time of waste through your bowel.
6. Relieve diarrhea. Two forms of diarrhea are relieved by probiotics: traveler’s diarrhea and antibiotic-associated diarrhea.
7. Control the growth of harmful yeast and mold. Probiotics are well known for fighting intestinal yeast and mold. Sedona labs makes a special form that is especially good at fighting yeast: iFlora Yeast/Candida. Vaginal yeast infections and other infections associated with Candida are targeted by probiotics. Many naturopaths tell women with vaginal yeast infections to dip a tampon in yogurt and insert it for an hour or two. Prevention is the key here, and a study published in the International Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics attributed the increase in recurring vaginal candidiasis worldwide to a lack of sufficient Lactobacilli in many women, as well as the growing problem of antibiotic resistance. Lactobacilli constitute (according to the study) “the vagina’s primary defense mechanism against Candida.”
8. Absorb vitamins and nutrients more efficiently.
9. Create B Vitamins and omega-3 essential fatty acids. Yes, this is the amazing thing about probiotics. They excrete things our bodies need. Additionally, they help convert the Alpha-linolenic Acid in flax oil to DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eiocosapentaenoic acid). Without probiotics, you have to get DHA and EPA from marine sources.
10. Boost immune function. This occurs in the following two steps:
11. Neutralize carcinogens, metabolites (harmful byproducts of digestion) and waste materials. The removal of waste products adds to your overall energy levels.
12. Help form antibodies.
13. Reduce and possibly eliminate food allergies. “Whenever a food allergy is felt to be behind a medical problem, probiotics will prove beneficial.” Dr Robert C Atkins.
14. Relieve urinary tract infections. Acidophilus is one of the dominant healthy bacterial colonies in the urinary tract (kidneys and bladder). E-coli, though usually thought to inhabit only the colon, actually makes its way into the urinary tract too.
15. Relieve bad breath; reduce body odor. Lets face it, some bad breath problems don’t just start in the mouth, but come up from the digestive system.
16. Protect against leaky gut syndrome. This in a subject we’ll have to cover in another article, but maintaining proper flora in your gut will help prevent this terrible condition.
17. Relieve inflammation. Inflammation has become the disease of this new century (and we’ll cover it in an article soon). Studies published in Gut; 2004, Vol. 53, 108-17 show that bowel surgery patients who took probiotics had an 85% chance of remaining pouchitis free (inflammation of the pouch that usually follows bowel surgeries) while those taking the placebo had only a 6% chance of avoiding it. Additionally, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) a branch of the National Institute of Health, published a study that showed that DNA from “dead” probiotics helped reduce inflammation in mice. [www.nih.gov/news/pr/feb2004/niaid-03.htm]
18. Relieve allergies and eczema. The above study also went on to point this out. It’s always been suspected that skin problems begin in the gut. This is just one more piece to the puzzle that’s been discovered.
19. Prevent, palliate, and reduce the effects of the common cold. This one is amazing. I discovered a paper on line (in PDF format) published by the Institute for Physiology and Biochemistry of Nutrition from Kiel, GermanyThere is another way that you can stop porn addiction, chronic masturbation and recover your sexual health without fighting it with willpower. With the right mindset you won't even relapse. You can learn more about the recovery program here
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.